Returning to school is going to be difficult for parents and children alike.
This webinar will enable you to:
- Prepare your child to returning/starting school.
- Reduce or avoid separation anxiety.
- Reduce stress during the school day.
- Reduce stress when coming out of school.
- Working with the school.
- Important people at school.
- Establish a safe place/safe person for your child.
As always, we will be reminding you where to find help if you have specific or complex school issues.
This webinar will expire after 30 days.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Inspire Training Group Certificate
Copyright © 2015 – Fostering Attachments Ltd.
Any unauthorised broadcasting, sharing, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
See terms and conditions on the inspire website - http://www.inspiretraininggroup.com/index.php/training-and-development/terms-and-conditions
The purchase of courses/interventions constitutes acceptance of the Inspire Training Group Terms & Conditions.
Your cart is empty