Join Sarah Naish, Adopter and Therapeutic Parenting Expert and Author of best-selling Therapeutic Parenting books for parents and children and Gerard O’Dea from Dynamis Training & Insight who is an excellent, highly skilled trainer whose ethos and values merge closely with Therapeutic Parenting, who will be answering your questions on violence and de-escalation.
Part 1 - Therapeutic Parenting De-escalation Strategies:
• To understand why children might be violent, thereby developing a greater understanding of extreme behaviours.
• To introduce early interventions and de-escalation strategies.
• To introduce practical strategies to keep the child safe and to avoid conflict.
• Understand the impact of violent behaviour on parents and the importance of self-care
• To understand the regulations and laws around protective physical interventions
• To learn about the hierarchy of responses to physical violence
• To analyse the physical layout of the home to keep everyone safe
• To develop the attitudes needed to keep everyone safe
• To see some fundamental protective tactics to keep everyone safe
We recommend prior to completing this course, watching our Introduction to Attachment video. Click here to find out more.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss discounts available and setting up training for others.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Inspire Training Group Certificate
Copyright © 2015 – Fostering Attachments Ltd.
Any unauthorised broadcasting, sharing, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
See terms and conditions on the inspire website - http://www.inspiretraininggroup.com/index.php/training-and-development/terms-and-conditions
The purchase of courses/interventions constitutes acceptance of the Inspire Training Group Terms & Conditions.
Your cart is empty