During this webinar we will explore:
• How we learn to play and make friends.
• Supporting play through different ages and stages.
• Supervising play and knowing when to intervein.
• Parental and social expectations around friendships.
• Birds of a feather flock to together (trauma ties).
This course is included in The Training Pass, watch now for FREE if you are a Training Pass Member.
Not a Training Pass Member? Find out more here - www.traumarevolution.co.uk
Are you an agency, organisation or local authority wishing to purchase training on behalf of someone else or in bulk?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss discounts available and setting up training for others.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Trauma Revolution Cert
Copyright © 2021 – Trauma Revolution
Any unauthorised broadcasting, sharing, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
See terms and conditions on the inspire website - T&C's | Trauma Revolution
The purchase of courses/interventions constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Your cart is empty